The Life with Queen April !

Friday, April 17, 2009

2 days off

I have been off 2 days and now i am off to work. It felt so good to be off. I dont believe i could be a stay at home mom. Wednesday i was left to take my daughter to school because my hubby went to San Antonio for a doctor visit. Well i got up late, 8:30 a.m. Hannah did not get to school until 9:10 a.m. and then i had to have Angie give her a banana for breakfast. Ha i know i am bad. then i took Micah to Playgroup at Solid Rock from 10-11:30 then off to drop off Micah to my mom so i could go get my hair done. Yes i do not look piranha anymore. i love my hair, i went with a new hairdresser name Christine at Clippers off Everhart and Corona. I love it......then i went to Dillards to get more make-up and while i was there i had to check out the shoes and of course i found some Pink jessica Simpson sandals that had just come out. i had to get them. Well of course i needed a pink shirt to go with the sandals. Hey i found the shirt on clearance for 14.99. A bargain....By the time i got home i still needed to do my cousin Brittney's income tax refund before the end of the day, since it was the last day. i rush home to do that , go pick up hannah from school, pick up dinner, "Popeye's" then off to drop off my kiddos at momo's/nana's house because my hubby and i needed to be at church by 6 for a meeting. i was so exhausted after this day. I did not even touch my research paper until 2 in the afternoon today. My husband and i woke up today and decided to go out to eat for breakfast. We invited our care group leader "sister deb", we then went to Hobby Lobby then to bank then home. i then needed to take a nap becuase i had a migraine just thinking of writing a paper. I am not good at writing papers, so i was freaking out......i did not finish until 7:20 and i had to be in class by 7:50 by then i just dropped off the paper becuase i still had a migraine. So as you can see i am a procrasinator and would never make it as a stay at home mom. I love to sleep and probably would sleep all day.......

1 comment:

Ana Liza Stelker said...

Sounds like you had an eventful two days off.