The Life with Queen April !

Monday, April 19, 2010

Project Life- Week 15 (Sunday, April 11- Saturday, April 17th)

Project Life


Sunday, April 11th

We had a Suprise 70th Birthday party for my Momo (grandma) at my house. Here are my Momo's kids with their kids and grandkids.


Monday, April 12th.
My kiddos being silly on a monday night. Hannah was dancing and Micah was just being Micah.



April 13th .
Always proud of my boy Dylan. He received his Outdoor Activity badge. Proud Mother.


April 14th,
I am taking pictures for  Sister Deb for the 10th yr Intercessory Prayer dinner celebration .



April 15th, So proud of my hubby. Look at his 1st cake he made at his wilton classes he is taking at Hobby Lobby. It was great. Let me tell you when my husband sets his mind to something he will conquer it. So watch out he will be the next Cake Boss.



Friday, April 16th
My hubby and I attended "Weekend To Remember" a marriage conference that was held this weekend at the Omin Hotel. This was such a great conference.



Saturday, April 17th,

This is the awesome couple my Tio & Tia who invited us 3 yrs ago to the Weekend to Remember. We attended this year again with them.

These are my pictures for the week. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great pictures.

What a beautiful cake. Happy Birthday to your mom~

Bev said...

Great Pictures! I love the dancing Pic.