The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Project Life





Hope you enjoy my project life.
October 3rd-October 9th

 Sunday we went grocery shopping after church and we decided to go to HEB Plus. As my kids and I were walking in we saw all the pumpkins so of course I had to take a shoot of my kids.
 Monday-Every chance my children get they want to go outside and play with Mr. Webster. Daddy spotted a squirrel and we were all amazed. Look who lives in our tree.
 Look what I got in the mail today. My pumpkin scentsy, I just love it. Don't you?
 My auntie really spoils my daughter, she made her a second Lil Islanders shirt for Micah's game so she can wear. This one has bling....
 After work one of my friends called to see if I could take a picture of a couch she was selling.
 I was so excited when my son brought home his school pictures. Hannah did not receive hers so maybe Monday.
Look who we got to visit today. Devin.....It had been a whole week since we'd seen him. 

Enjoy.



1 comment:

Susan said...

Great shots! What a beautiful sofa and cute squirrel!!!