The Life with Queen April !

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Big Day!

Tonight is the night before school.
Tomorrow is the big day for my kids. 
Micah will be in Pre-k.
Hannah will be in 1st grade.
Dylan will be in 5th grade.
(tear....tear....tear...)

I remember when they were first born and now my last child will begin school with his siblings. 
I went in tonight to check on them and Hannah was still awake. I told her go to sleep. So this is her faking it.


I went in to find Dylan asleep. Boy is he getting big. I miss him small.

Now I turned around to find my little one "Micah" playing his Nintendo DS under the covers. He did not want to give up his DS. He told us he did not want to go to school and that tomorrow he was not going to stay. So we shall see tomorrow.

I cant believe how big they are growing up. I count my blessings every day. I love my kids and Pray that they have a great day tomorrow. 

Here are my little ones clothes, all ready for the 1st day of school. Dylan ironed his own clothes tonight and put them in his room. 

Have a great day tomorrow my babies.

Love, Mom

No comments: