The Life with Queen April !

Monday, November 30, 2009

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

I am not a shopper, I'd rather stay at home but today my husband went out in 2 hours and bought Hannah and Micah's christmas presents. They are so easy to shop for but my 10 yr old he is picky and difficult. He's at that stage. So we just got 1 gift for him so far. I was trying to drill him down earlier to see what i could get out of him. We are not splurging on our kiddos this year. We want them to know the true meaning of Christmas. "Jesus".....I think as for Dylan, shoes and clothes will be majority of his gifts. He saw some grey converse he liked at Kohl's so it looks like I might be getting him those. Also he loves Tony Hawk clothes so Kohl's it is. The only thing I need left for the little ones is Zuh Zuh pets for Micah and Hannah...I just want this shopping to be over with.

Wish me Luck.

No comments: