The Life with Queen April !

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hannah's 5th Birthday

Well this Sunday morning my husband and I sat down and talked to Hannah about her birthday. We told her we decided to not have a birthday party this year for her. I let her know that we would still celebrate as a family but we feel that we can do without a party. She had been wanting a party but when I explained to her she was alright with it. She said Ok...Am i still getting presents? I said of course. Hannah is well known and has many many people who love her. I told her I would let them know her birthday is December 9th and let them know that if they wanted to buy her a gift she is wanting Hello Kitty and Strawberry Shortcake this year. She said, "ok mom"...so I am glad I do not have to stress on a party since I do have finals and a paper and a presentation coming up. So if you would like just call me next Wednesday to wish her a Happy Birthday. I also went shopping today for her gifts.Last year Hannah got everything Hannah Montana for her room, I mean everything, well she told me, "that's old, i want Hello Kitty". ....out with the old and in with the new...I went today and bought her the comforter and sheets from Target but i was kind of sad because they did not have anything else for the room...i want a lap and the curtains and the works..i guess i will have to shop online. I also got her a cute Hello Kitty outfit from Target and Kohl's. She will be excited with all of that. My baby girl will be 5 next week...WOW....where has the time went?.....

No comments: