The Life with Queen April !

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 2010...The start of a new Year.




Wow! 2010 is here already and it is already the 9th day. What has happen so far in your life in 2010?
  • We celebrated bringing in the new year at home. I was sick with the cold and was stuck in bed and was asleep by 10 p.m.
  • My Awesome Nana made Menudo for all of us...so we were off to her house.
  • I was feeling better New Year's Day and had a lunch date with Sister Deb and Stephanie. We went to eat at Montana Mike's and then to a movie, "It's complicated!". Awesome and Funny Movie. Advise you to go and check it out.
  • Sunday was church...great message by Pastor Jr.
  • Back to work on Monday and was a long day since I had been out of work for close to a week. I stayed at work until 8 p.m. to get caught up.
  • Tuesday....ugghhhhh I start school along with a long day at work.
  • Wednesday..another long day at work until 8:30 p.m.
  • Thursday...back at school then home to see the Texas game...which I felt really bad for McCoy....but I loved his message at the end. GOD was in Control.
  • Friday....I thought it would never come. I went to visit my nephew Devin. I had not seen him in over a week and was missing him. He went to the doctor on Monday and guess what he is now 10lbs ...Good Job...Devin...Gain that weight.
  • And today Saturday....2 parties back to back...Addie Boo and Jewel both turned the BIG 1. And now as we speak watching "Da Boyz kick the eagles butt"...
So what have you done lately?

No comments: