The Life with Queen April !

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why?

I know many of you might be wondering why are you blogging so much. Well since I have been in school going on 2 years straight I have not been able to scrapbook at all. I miss it and I am looking forward to the day when I can come home and scrap. So with Joy's great idea of mentioning Becky Higgins "Project Life 365", I have decided to do it and also I am posting pictures and journaling because when i do get to scrapbooking or getting the Project Life then I can come back to my blog and remember what happen on that day and with that picture. I do not have a great memory so this will help me keep a log of every picture i take everyday.

So you will see more blogs from me in the coming days. So far starting last week I have taken a picture everyday of what is the "spot light" of the day. Just like Joy said, i missed a few in the beginning of January but have made it a point to capture a picture every day. I always have my little purple camera and my IPhone with me.

So enjoy and if you get annoyed by all my blogging then just delete me as my friend on facebook. No hard feelings. lol

These are memories for me and my family.

1 comment:

Joy said...

very cool reason to blog. and i like your new look.