The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Changes

"Make over"





Well my husband and I have been talking about moving my 3yr old with his big brother. Micah had his own room which use to be Hannah's and Hannah's purple room use to be Dylan's and now Dylan has a big room that use to be our formal dining room that we converted to his room. We have been noticing that Micah just throws his toys out of his toy box and his room was always messy so he was never in it.
Right now we have our treadmill, computer desk and scrapbook stuff all in our master bedroom. We have been contemplating whether to switch Micah's room into our Multimedia room where we could put all that stuff in that room and make our room just for us.
So we decided to do it...Saturday afternoon i moved Micah's bed into Hannah's bedroom (I did it all by my self, Vince was at the store, by the time he came back I had already moved everything out of his room.lol). I know I said that he would share with Dylan. Well as I was thinking about it, my little ones are unseparable. They sleep together every nite. So i thought maybe just put him with her for awhile and see how it works. As you can see they have matching beds so he was not happy at first. but after 5 minutes he was fine. I posted pictures of their room. yes it is still purple...but that will have to do for right now. I am happy to say that as of right now
10:24 p.m. there room is still clean.
so here is a picture of what Micah's room use to be.

Yes Micah had a pink and green room. we never got around to painting his room..
so here is a peak of what colors we chose to change the room too.


we took the carpet out and my hubby has put the floor on...he was putting the new baseboards on..so it's moving along. I hope to have it ready by this Friday so I can start my
Project Life in our new Multimedia Room.

So the Cortinas Family is going through changes this week. But good changes.
I will post the finish product later.



1 comment:

Joy said...

how fun! I would love to have a room to scrapbook/craft in again. I bet Hannah and Micah will have so much fun together. And they're still little enough to not fight for privacy! haha