The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ADDICTED





OK let me explain why you see a baby mattress on my TREADMILL....lol...I was babysitting my nephew Devin  on Saturday and thought since he was on a feeding tube that I would have to lay him somewhere where the cord would not get tangled up, so I thought well I am not using my treadmill, it's collecting dust so might as well use it for something else...lol..but i didn't end up using it for the baby b/c he took over my bed and Auntie let him. lol. so on Sunday my little ones thought it was the coolest thing and started jumping on it holding on to the treadmill handles and then while I was on the computer I found them laying on the mattress addicted to their Nintendo DS playing all quietly. Look at Micah sucking his thums...my little ones are too much....too funny..this is an awesome picture. Sunday 1/17/10

1 comment:

Joy said...

this would be great for Project Life.