The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

So this morning I was on my way to work, running late as usual but not in a very good mood. As I was at a light I was blocking a convenient store intersection by just a little. As I was at the light, I was of course playing around with my Iphone. When I realized the light turned green there was this car trying to get out of the store, she was looking at me saying, "pls pls pls". Hoping that I would let her go by. Well, I smiled and waved at her to go ahead.
I stopped to think about this situation. Why dont we follow the driving rules and not block driveways?
Then I thought if that was me in the driver's shoes and she did not let me go ahead, how would I have felt?
I would have probably said, "Stupid Lady" (I am being honest).

After i let this young girl pass I felt good because how are we suppose to show others the Love of God if we act in foolish ways, for instance if i had not let her go by, when in reality i should have not blocked the intersection. What would she have thought? You never know what someone is going through, what if she was having a bad day and just the smallest thing like me letting her through changed her day. WOW!


 So I leave you with this:
Do you think you are dishonoring God when you do not follow the smallest rules, for instance blocking intersection when you are at a light?

No comments: