The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Special Friends

These girls are something else. They are only 6 months apart and so unseparable.
TOnight (1/28/10) prayer was at our home and Carissa came with her mommy. As I was walking Kristin and Carissa out to their vehicle, Hannah comes out running to say bye once again to Carissa. They ended up hugging each other so tight and Carissa yelled, "Bye Hannah I love You" and Kristin and I just started to laugh and I ended up saying " i never had a friend like that", Kristin agreed also.
That is so cute that these girls have that friendship.
We are praying that Carissa join Hannah next year at Annapolis Christian Academy for Kindergarden.
They will be in the same class.
I am so glad that we met Kristin and they we are able to have our girls grow up together.



No comments: