The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ADDICTED


ok so when this Twilight movie came out I thought everyone were freaks and could not get why everyone was obsessed with these books and movies. And what's the big deal about these vampires. Well one day Vince rented the Twilight movie and I was not really excited to watch it but one night there was nothing on T.V. so I decided ok I will watch it. Well needless to say, I watched the movie like 3 times that weekend. And when New Moon came out I waited a couple of weeks until I went to go see it and I loved it. I wanted to know what was going to happen next. That Monday I asked a friend if they had the 3rd book because I wanted to read, when she brought me the book she asked if i had read the other 2, I said "No"...she insisted I read the books because she said they are nothing like the movies and so much better. So what did I do I read the books and she was right...so much detail is in the books and so much better, so now you will see me every moment I get I am reading the "Eclipse book"..I just started reading it this past week. So I guess you can say these "Vampires" are my buddies. lol....And I know you are going to ask are you team Jacob or Edward.........Wednesday - 1/20/10

I AM TEAM "EDWARD"


1 comment:

Joy said...

Girl, I am obsessed...beyond obsessed. I read all 4 books before the movies came out. Alina got me to read Twilight and then I couldnt wait to find out what happened next. I hated Jacob until New Moon movie came out and Taylor Lautner shirtless made me like him. haha! That's not why, well not completely why...anyway. I'm glad you like the books too!