The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 9: Project Life (2/28-3/6)

Week 9: Sunday, February 28, 2010 thru Saturday, March 3, 2010
Sunday, February 28, 2010....Here is my nephew I had the privilege of babysitting Little Foot. He is such a good baby and so HAPPY....I love taking pictures of him...

Monday, March 1st- I made my oldest son a chore/to do chart so that it could teach him responsibilites. As you can see the Dishwasher is emptied, and he is reading his bible and his little brother is helping him put his squares on the chart. Big helper. I am so excited for my son...I believe he will do great.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010- I was so excited because I finally put all my professional photos in frames. I was on a hunt for Bed Bath & Beyond coupons and thanks to Stephanie and Louanne I got to buy these frames with a coupon. YEAH!!!!!


So excited to hang my frames on the wall....


Thursday, March 4, 2010....my baby nephew came by to visit Auntie again....



Friday, March 5, 2010---We went to go visit baby Devin again....we can not get enough of him.



Saturday, March 6, 2010
Hannah and Micah had a Soccer game and YES "Blue Angels" are still undefeated...We had several fans today. Auntie, Krystal, Ernest and Patrick...Thanks for coming everyone.


ENJOY my pictures.

No comments: