The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RECYCLE

Recycling

For about 2 or more years I have been collecting cans at work so that we could recycle. I have always just put a HEB bag and tied it to a drawer in the kitchen. I have been doing this for a long time. The bags get filled pretty quickly, since we have most of the refrigerator stocked up with sodas and water and I drink about 3 a day. (very true). Yesterday, Monday the 8th one of my co-workers came by and said, "have you seen your new recycling box?" I said, "Oh my! Is the bag full?" Well I went to the back and "ta da" there was this cute box that the housekeeper "Gabrielle" made for my cans. Check it out, now I do not have to be changing out these HEB bags all the time. 

  
Wasn't this nice of her? I love my box. So good-bye HEB bags and Hello to my new Recycle Box. 

Thank you Gabriella. 
 
 

No comments: