The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Time Out

All because you did not want to share.....


 I get home and trying to relax and have a conversation with my hubby but of course we get loved bombarded with kids. Hannah who is 5 and Micah who is 4 just have this Love/Hate relationship right now. One minute they are loving each other and the next thing they want to ring each other's neck. I get home to Hannah fussing about how she always let's Micah in her room and let's him play with her things but he never wants to share....
Yes the word.
SHARE

So I busted Micah's bubble and called him over to where I was- took the toys away and asked him to sit there.... I could not help resist but to take a picture. He was so mad at me...But that is what happens when you don't listen to the WARDEN Mom


So next time just.........


LISTEN

1 comment:

Erin said...

Poor kid! Sharing is a tough one. :)

Darling Halloween pictures April!