The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I finally accomplished my fear!

"WoW" Today I finally accomplished something that has been on my to do list for awhile. I finally tried Taekwondo today. Yes me.......I was so scared today because on Tuesday when i sat in on my husband's adult class, he was working them out hard. At the end he had them doing 10 push ups then 10 sit ups, then go to 20 then 30 until he said STOP. My goodness I was tired just looking at them. I have been wanting to join Taekwondo for a while. My son and husband are currently in it. My son is a advanced blue and my husband is a green belt. I have been struggling with losing weight and decided that I needed something intense like Taekwondo because boy do you get a work out. The last 20 minutes we sparred each other, and Yes I put all the gear on and went at it. Boy do you sweat, i know tomorrow i will be very sore. I moved muscles that I didn't even know I had. Ha While sparring with a black belt woman named "Jackie Heinz", I totally munched it, I mean I saw Stars. I feel to the ground. I was doing a round house kick and totally somehow slid and fell. I had to take off my helmet so I could catch my breathe. I got right back into fighting after a few seconds, when I really wanted to do was cry. Ha When we were done I was sweaty, Boy did I get a workout. So since I go to school on Tuesdays & Thursday I will be taking private lessons. So anyone interested in going halves with me, let me know, it is a good workout. So now I can check Taekwondo off my list. It has been accomplished.

No comments: