The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Parents Who dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay! As I was driving home yesterday from work I came across a car of young parents. What puzzled or should I say upset me was there was a baby in the backseat in a carrier with another person in the backseat. As I am at the stop light I see that they are SMOKING. Let me ask you, How can you smoke in the vehicle with all the windows rolled up and your baby in the car?" Are you stupid? Apparently.....Gosh I get so irritated and upset when i see things like this. Why do people bring kids into this world if they just don't care. You know smoking is bad especially second degree smoke, so why do it. Man this world is messed up.

Another battle I have is How can a mother not give your children the shots that they need. How can your child be 2 years old and only have up to her two months shots. How stupid can you be? You can not tell me that the parent cares because that is plain selfishnesses. What are you to lazy to take your child to the doctor? Is this not on your priority list. Come on....if you love your child then your children will come first. Why again, do parents bring children in this world if that is not what they want. Your priorities are set wrong. I would never think about neglecting my child like that.

Some parent's cant have children and would give there life to have children and some parent's just dont care and have children and neglect them. That is messed up.

Dont you think?

1 comment:

star88 said...

so true and so sad....the wrong people seem to be blessed with the most wonderful gift of a child and it is unfortunate that they do not treasure their children the way they should...