The Life with Queen April !

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Walmart

As my husband and I and the kiddos were going to on Everhart. we drove up and found this maybe 3 year old little boy outside the garden crying his heart out. We stopped the van and I jumped out and asked him where his parents were. He really could not talk, so I got him by the hand and started walking into the Walmart to get help. As I was walking this lady from the parking lot said, "Hey this couple was fighting and walked off and left the kids there."
I was like What? I could not believe these parents knowing what century we live in and all the crazy things you here on the news would leave there son outside. I was so irritate, I could not even think. I walked into Walmart and as I was taking him to an employee at the customer service, his mother walked up and the little boy ran to her. I looked at her and said, " do you know he was outside". She looked at me with a smirk and said nothing and walked off. I froze then because there was so much that i wanted to say to this lady but Froze. What parent does that? There are some sick people out in this world. I could not stop thinking about this situation. What were these parents thinking?
  • We they trying to teach him a lesson?
  • Were they only thinking about themselves?
  • Were they high on something?
The question I have again is why do people bring kids in this world if they no they are not ready for parenthood.?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were the parents fighting about the kid? Did they do it to scare him? How wierd and sad!

Queen April said...

I think they were just fighting or maybe trying to teach him a leason, i dont know but now days that is the wrong way to teach a kid a lesson. This world is screwed up.