The Life with Queen April !

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Oh My Oh My



No Energy..........
Lately my mind is racing with things that need to get done but my body is in STUCK mode.....I just can not seem to get moving along. I plan in my head everything that I want to do when I get out of work but nothing seems to get done because either I am too tired (sleepy) or because I am feeling sick (which is 95% of the time). I have no ENERGY..........

  • I need to finish helping my sister with Devin's party bags. I finished cutting all 60 bags out and gluing them together but now I know she needs helping finishing the sides and the writing.  
  • I need to go the Hobby Lobby to buy the rest of the bags for Micah's party bags but have not energy to got the store so instead I drive straight home. 
  • I have been wanting to start to spring clean everything in my house but have no energy either, instead I come home and look at it and get all GLOOMY and SAD because it is not done. 
  • So many house projects that need to get done. Hang some more pictures on the wall. Start painting the living room and foyer. 
  • Finish decorating Hannah's room (Which i want so much but it all cost money & with school starting on August 19th I have to buy things slowly)
  • Buy the rest of the school clothes for Dylan and Hannah.
  • Buy school supplies.
  • Finish making Devin's 1st year Scrapbook....no energy....again....
  • I have ideas for Micah's party also but no energy.....
The only energy I have is to start watching Grey's Anatomy again starting from Season 1. Which is addicting because I am half way done with Season 2.


I have Season 1 up to Season 4 but now I need Season 5 which is $49.99. I think about that price and think man I can buy other things for $49.99 but then I really want it. Season 6 comes out Sept 2010 which I can not wait. So who knows maybe I need to sell more Scentsy so i can buy Season 5.


So as you can see I am lacking ENERGY....and NEED it BACK....
I want to do so much but just need ENERGY.
I have called the Doctor again and waiting to see him because I am lacking something but don't know what. 
So until then.....


Queen Apri


No comments: