The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project Life: Week 28 ( Sun. July 11th thru Sat. July 17th)

Project Life Tuesday

July 11th- We took the kids to JoJo's Birthday party at Galaxy Glow. 
Here is Dylan, JoJo, Gabriel, Lexi, Alyssa, and Marlena and Hannah. 
Crazy Kiddos.

 July 12th- We went by to visit Baby Devin. He had been running a fever and even though he feels sick, he still gives his Auntie a smirk.....

July 13th- Look who came to visit Auntie again.....My nephew Baby Dev.....He came by with his big sis and mommy to pick up more party bags that I am helping my sis make for his birthday. Even though i look crazy I didn't care because who can resist a picture with him. I can't. 

July 14th- While I am making Devin's party bags I am also making Micah's birthday bags....So if you come to Micah's party on August 14th this is what your child will get....Too cute...

July 15th- No photo taken.....I got distracted....

July 16th- I have decided that I would like to take a family photo once a week with my little family. Here is our 1st take.....Pretty good. 


July 17th- We heard about this indoor inflatable zone in corpus so we decided to take the kids over to see if they would enjoy it. Micah seem to enjoy it so we booked his party there.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures....Till next week..


No comments: