The Life with Queen April !

Monday, August 16, 2010

Scrapbook Organization




Scrapbook Layouts re-organization.

I have a big entertainment center that holds a lot of my scrapbooks but as I sit there and watch TV I am just not pleased the way my entertainment center is organized and looks.....It's too chaotic....I want it to look nice and pretty. All my scrapbooks are all different types and colors. So I have been reading different scrapbook blogs like:
becky higgins
allie edwards
and they have a color for each kid or for there family and the same brand. So i have done some research and found the colors  and brand i want to use. We R Memory brand.
This one I picked for Hannah's layouts.




This one is for Dylan's layouts.    



This one is for Micah's scrapbook layouts.


This color will be for our family layouts. 

This color will be for the layouts I do that are not of my family or it might be a holiday album.

So aren't these cute and they are all the same brand and after I start buying them they will look very great in my entertainment center. I am also going to buy different page protectors for pictures that i will not scrap but want to put in the scrapbooks.

These are so cool. I can not wait until I start to buy them. One at a time, they are pretty pricey the albums atleast because they are about 23.00-28.99 each album and I have not seen these at hobby lobby or Michael's so I can not use a coupon.

I also found these new tools that We R Memory Keepers are coming out with. Can not wait until i get them.
So these are some of my gadgets that are on my wish list. i hope i get some soon.....Can't wait........So excited.

No comments: