The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kinder


So today was Hannah's 1st day of Kindergarten and she had a blast. This morning she woke up saying, "Aren't you excited for me?" We kept reassuring her that we were. She got to school and was ecstatic. While the teacher was talking to the parents she turns around from her chair and WINKS at me and smiles. Awww she is super excited. I called her after she got out of school and asked how it was. She said, "Momma she didn't give me any homework!" lol too cute...
The teacher told Vince that "Hannah was a such a doll and knows that this year will be great with Hannah in the classroom"....how sweet......
Hannah also told me that she has a new friend when I asked what her name was. She said, "Momma i forgot to ask her." lol 

 Today was a great day for all of us!


No comments: