The Life with Queen April !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My babies are getting big!

Growing Up!

Tomorrow Dylan and Hannah will start school. I am feeling sad Dylan will be in the 4th grade and Hannah starts her first year of school. "Kindergarten".

Tonight I prepared their lunch. They were super excited. 

Dylan is going to take left overs from today. He loved the pork tenderloins that Vince cooked tonight with the mashed potatoes. He is also taking the homemade bbq sauce. He's so picky so I am glad he wants to take leftovers. 

Hannah will is taking some fresh strawberries with grapes.

Hannah will be also taking a luncable, cheetos, pudding and peaches.

Here is Hannah's lunch bag....Awww my baby girls first lunch box and lunch for school.

Dylan will also be taking  bread, honeybun, grapes, peaches, pudding and a nutty buddy.

Here is Dylan's lunch bag...All ready...

Here is Hannah's sweaters and bows.

I dont know which one I am going to put on her. 
Dylan is wearing blue tomorrow.

Hannah will also be wearing blue.

My baby girls back pack and school supplies...

So tomorrow will be the big day for my kids. I am nervous for them. I know they will have a terrific day.
It's 10:30 p.m. and I can still hear them awake. I remember those days of not being able to sleep.

Till next time..................

No comments: