The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project Life: Week 29 ( Sun. July 18th thru Sat. July 24th)

Project Life Tuesday

 Saturday, July 18th
My cousin Jessica came to visit and of course Ms. Hannie is ready for a photo. 

Monday, July 19th
I found Micah cozy with his daddy.....all asleep......

Tuesday, July 20th

I came home from work and found Micah playing with his "Cars" car....it was too cute....
I love this picture. 

Wednesday, July 21st
No photo taken. I had been feeling sick so forgot to take a picture. 

Thursday, July 22nd.
Look what came in today my stone baker from Pampered Chef....so excited to cook a meal..

Friday, July 23rd

Look what I made today...Yup a bag for Hannah and a crayola pouch for her crayons. Since I have graduated I have been wanting to start to sew....I know a little ends and outs but waiting to take sewing lessons. Excited.....

Saturday, July 24th
I have decided that I will take a family photo once a week. This is the 2nd week that I have taken. Look how cute everyone behaved again for the 2nd week. 

Love it.


So enjoy my photos.

No comments: