The Life with Queen April !

Monday, March 28, 2011

Can I Do It or NOT!


Well as some of you may know I started kickboxing on March 2nd. I had been procrastinating but finally went and I can say that I really enjoy it. It is so much fun even though I sweat and get my butt kicked. It is a great workout. I also started walking/running during lunch or after work on the days I do not go to kickboxing. I have cut down from 6 sodas a day to about 1-2 a day and try my hardest to consume 6-8 glasses of water a day. I also now take my lunch to work instead of eating out every day. My habits have changed tremendously BUT....I don't see the weight coming off. I'm getting kind of bummed about it. I know that I have a lot more energy and also my endurance has gone up. My first week of kickboxing I could not even do 1 push up or do jump roping or a lot of other things. I can say after 10 kickboxing classes I can do a lot more push ups then 1, I can do about a lot more jump roping without stopping, about 85 jumps. I can do lungs and so much more. I feel the difference in my body, I feel so much better but I do not see the weight dropping off.  I know I should be patient. 

 

But when. Do not worry I will not be giving up. I have a contract with Kickboxing so I am stuck for a year so I guess that is a good thing.
On another note I am so proud of myself because last Thursday I ran 2 miles straight without stopping. I am so thrilled. Check out my status from my Nike


Wow! Can you believe that! So I decided I would try it again. So on Saturday I went for it again and I did it without stopping....Whooo Hooo!


and guess what I did it again today. I came home from kickboxing and went straight to run. 

I am so excited and proud of myself.....I am going to start to do more cardio also. 


I will continue to drink my water and go to my kickboxing classes on M/W/F and continue to run. I will not give up. 

Queen April

No comments: