The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 9: Project Life (Feb. 27- Mar. 5)

 
 
 
 
Sunday, Feb. 27, 2011
Here is Hannah and her buddy Carissa at Sunday night worship service. Carissa hung out with Hannah all day today and let me tell you they played and played and played. They were outside jumping in the trampoline and then playing with our neighbor. They were sweating and dirty by the time 6 pm came around. I quickly took both of them a shower and dressed them for Sunday night worship. They were exhausted but had such a great time having a play date. 

Monday, Feb. 28, 2011
I had Micah get in the shower to bath and so he did, but when he was suppose to get out and get dressed I found this. I turned around from my computer dress to find him on the toilet doing #2. I got a kick out of this because why didn't he go before he took a shower instead he waited until afterwards. It was too funny, he was just staring down I guess waiting for it to come on out....Too funny...


Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Today was a great day for both my nephew B.B. and daughter Hannah. 
Hannah went on a field trip that I had to miss but her daddy was there for her. She went to HEB and had a great time. As for my nephew he made the cheerleading team at "Moody". I am so proud of him.

March 2, 2011 Wednesday
Today Dylan had his basketball game against St. Cyril. I had to miss this one again because of month end at work. BUMMER....but of course my hubby tagged me in and was there to support Dylan. They ended up losing today but by one point. it was 14-15...very close game...Good Job Dylan

Thursday, March 3, 2011
I slipped today and did not take a picture...BUMMER...

Friday, March 4, 2011
This was Day 2 of Kickboxing class and I come home looking like a tomato and drenched in sweat and my body feeling like jelly. But it is a start...and will not QUIT...



Saturday, March 5, 2011
Today Hannah went to her first day camp for Girl's Scouts. She was so excited and her daddy and I supported her and was with her all day long. Even thought the day started off driving to the camp in rain and then a cold front came in we stuck it out. The best thing about her camp was her Row boat ride. She was a trooper. 


This was my week. Enjoy...

Queen April

1 comment:

Sara said...

Good for you for kickboxing! Keep it up. I'm sure it feels great!! :) Love the toilet picture too. You are my kind of mommy :)