The Life with Queen April !

Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 8: Project Life ( Feb. 20 thru Feb 26)

 
 
 
Wow! Week 8 already! Where has the time gone. Enjoy. 
 Feb. 20, 2011
Today was Angelina's 1st time at Solid Rock. She did great. She fell asleep during praise and worship. My aunt and I got her this Bumbo so here she is posing for her auntie.
What A Cutie Pie!

Feb. 21, 2011
I go by every night to check on my kiddos, especially to see where Micah is sleeping at. Sometimes he's in his bed and other times you find him here, "Yes with his big sister Hannah".


Feb. 22, 2011
Tonight was "World Thinking Day" for Girl's Scouts. Hannah and her Troop 9652 had the country Greece. Each girl's scout troop who signed up had a different country so they made a food for that country and then a swap to give to the girls and then the girls had their passport signed by each country. There were about 15-20 different countries that they girls were able to learn about and taste the food. 

Feb. 23, 2011
Today was Dylan and his teammates played against IWA and guess what we won again.
13-8
It was a great game, I am so proud of my son he did super. 
Way to go Dylan!

Feb. 24, 2011
We took the kids and my nephew Christian to the "Rock and Worship Road Show".  We loved it. We saw several different Christian bands. ( Jars of Clay, LeCrae, Mercy Me, Matt Maher).
 This will be the last concert we take our 4 and 6 year old. They are still not ready for concerts. Other than that we had a great time. 

Feb 25, 2011
I have two pictures for this day. One of my Awesome nephew B.B. who had his Cheer tryouts in front of the crowd. He did awesome. I am so proud of him. Later that night my husband and I went to "A Night of Hope" w/Joel Olsteen at the American Bank Center. That was awesome. 

Feb 26, 2011

We running errands on Saturday and we stopped by Momo's house to visit with Angelina. She is always smiling. I just love this baby so much. 

This is my week. Enjoy
Queen April 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi April! Just wanted to let you know I answered your question in my comments. The header you've got up now is really cute! :)

Have a great weekend!

Erin @ Sunny Side Up