The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Project Life: Week 6 - Feb. 6 thru Feb 12

 
 
Here we are Week 6 already of Project Life 365. Time is flying dont you think?
 
Enjoy!
 



Sunday, February 6, 2011
 
They finally arrived. My brother, his girlfriend and their baby (yes my niece) arrived to Texas safely. They are officially Texans....and I get to see my niece everyday. Isn't she adorable? I just love her smile.
I love you Angelina Olivia
 
 Monday, February 7, 2011
As you can tell I can't get enough of my niece. I say she is my 4th child....I just love her. Afterwork I picked her up and took her home with me for a couple of hours. We went to Target and could not resist taking a picture of her beautiful smile.
 
 
 Tuesday, February 8, 2011
This morning Hannah showed me the mask she made at school, isn't it adorable. We also celebrated my brother in law's birthday at Kikos. Here he is with his family and a sombrero. Dont you just love his baby giving him a kiss...Awwwwww...Devin I love you.
 
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Who could this be? Yes Angelina Olivia again...She is precious. Here she is asleep in Nana's  (Aunt Kay) arms...i just adore the picture of their hands together...Priceless...


February, 10, 2011
I came home for lunch and look who I found all dressed up ready to pose for her Auntie. She is so photogenic. I put on her bow and off we were having a photo shoot....I know call me crazy but I can take a picture of her and my kids and other nephews and niece everyday. I love all of them so much.


February 11, 2011
Busy day today I worked half a day today because I had Hannah's Valentines Party to go to and take pictures of them, I had to still put Dylan's shadow box for his Cub Scout banquet together then get Hannah's outfit ready for later that night. The Valentines Kinder party went great, they had ice cream and Ms. Williams read them the book , "Saint Valentine" (cute book by the way) and then at the end they took their group picture with the LOVE sign I made. Isn't it adorable? I also photographed Angelina with the Love Sign to make her Valetines Cards. Later that evening Hannah and her Daddy went to their 1st Daddy and Daughter 50's Sock hop for Girls Scout. Thanks to her Auntie Linda who whipped up her poodle skirt in a jippy. She was so excited that her and her Daddy danced. They had a ball. We also had my oldest Cub Scout Banquet. He recieved the Arrow of Light award and pin and then crossed over to a BOYS SCOUT...oh my! A Boys Scout already...Boy are they growing up. I am so proud of my children.
Busy Day huh?


February 12, 2011
Today my hubby and I decided to celebrate Valentine's early so we dropped off the kids to my Dad and Grandma to watch and we went to eat at "Cheddars". We had never been there. We also went to Boots and Britches to the Brighton store to get my charm bracelet and 3 charms. Thanks Hunny!
I also had my chidren pose and take a picture with the LOVE sign for our Valnetines Cards. I could not resist taking a picture with Angelina. Hannah received roses from her Daddy. He gets her flowers every year.
Great Valentines for us.

Enjoy.

Queen April

No comments: