The Life with Queen April !

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 5: Jan 30th thru Feb 5

 
 
Wow! Week 5 already! Enjoy Check out my update of my album!

 






Jan 30th - Sunday_
Twice a year my job has us auditing different departments in the hospital. Well this year I had the privilege to audit OR at Memorial on a FREAKING Sunday...ughhhhh.....Don't they know that is the Lord's day and we rest after church? apparently they did not get the memo! We sat around and waited about 45 minutes before we even started so I decided to take photos of me and my co-workers....







Jan 31st....Here is Micah getting ready for bed but before he goes to bed he picks up a hair on the floor and holds on to it. He rubs it in a ball and just hold on to it. if you look at his thumb where he is holding the bear you will see his thumb is jacked up....He sucks that thumb and only that thumb. I can not seem to break the habit. It looks deformed...lol...






Feb 1st

Tonight was Open House at Annapolis Christian Academy where my kids attend school. We were in the cafeteria after visiting next year's teachers and Hannah was playing with her friends. There are only 10 students including Hannah in her classroom. I love the bond that they all have. 






Feb. 2nd- Today was Dylan's 1st Basketball as a 4th grader. I was so proud of him, he played the entire game, you could tell he was huffing and puffing my the end of the 1st quarter but he held his head up and stuck it out. Great job Dylan!





Feb 3rd- Today was a crazy night, it was the night of the crazy weather. We were predicted to get a bit of Snow but instead we got ice everywhere and it was cold. It was late and Vince went outside to check it out and came back with a leaf that had ice already....




Feb. 4th- This is what we woke up to...ICE...ICE...ICE... This was around 10 a.m. and hubby was scrapping the ice off the windshield then he said he was rolling down the windows and it looked like the window was never rolled down because there was a sheet of ice on the outside...Isn't this a cool picture?





Feb 5th- Tonight I had to go to a Scentsy meeting @ Kristin's house and of course I love to take pictures of her baby "Brylee". She is adorable.

I hope you had a great week!

Queen April


1 comment:

Veronica said...

Wow that's some ice you had. At first I thought it looked like he was breaking the glass of the car window!