The Life with Queen April !

Friday, February 4, 2011

Update on Project Life 365!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins


When I came home on Tuesday guess what I saw waiting on my couch. Yup! That's right my project life kit. I was so excited. 
 (This is not the greatest picture, it was very late and I was so exhausted)

But I am really thrilled about my Project Life this year. I love the color I chose. Here is a sneak peak of the first page plus the 1st week. I have been working on this for 2 days and have only gotten this far. 

Here is my 1st page of my book. I fixed prettied it up. Check out the close ups. I stitched a lot. 
This is the top left slot and I added heart stitches and children is a rub on and I love to ink the edges. 

Here is the top right slot. I added one of the cards on top of this card and added rub on "Hugs & kisses"

Here are the 1st two slots. I stitched hearts and added rub-ons to the next one. I haven't finished that card yet. 

 The next 2 slots....I stitched "Love".
 I added rub-ons and an embellishment.
I stitched around the arrow and added a "C". 

 Here is Week 1 the 1st side.
 I stitched "Week 1" and so loving it along with inking the edges.
 I added some rub-ons
 Don't you just love my stitched bird...how pretty.
 Added a rub on.
Here is the other side of Week 1. 
I added a stitched "balloon"....
I have had so much fun just completing the 1st week. This makes me want to scrap! I think tomorrow I may be doing that. I have a lot of projects written down that I need to do. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my Project Life just as much as I have. 

Queen April 


1 comment:

imanewbierunner said...

i love your cute add-ons; especially the stitching!