The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 7: February 13- February 19 (Project Life)

 
 
Week 7 already. Time is flying by so fast. Treasure every moment. Enjoy my pictures this week. 
 


 February 13, 2011
My son found Chinese Checkers in my closet that was unopened and wanted to play so while Dad napped and the kids played in their rooms we played a game of Chinese Checkers. Guess who Won? 
That's right ...Big MAMA!
 




Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's Day! My hubby bought me my Brighton charm bracelet with a charm and two spacers that I have been wanting. Oh how I love it. Thanks Hunny!


February 15, 2011
Hannah at her Girl's Scout meeting with her friend. 





February 16, 2011
My son Dylan playing Basketball with his team mates against Most Precious Blood. They won 11-4. Way to go Warriors. 




February 17, 2011
Today was Grammy's birthday so we took her a cake, ice cream, balloons and flowers to celebrate with her. 




February 18, 2011
Tonight was Cookie Rally for Hannah and the Girl's Scouts. We took Angelina with us and of course she loves to pose for Auntie. Hannah had a great time sewing a bag out of a shirt. 



February 19, 2011
I had the privilege to take care of my niece Angelina for the weekend. My Nana and I bought her a Bumbo and she sat there playing and of course I had to take a picture of her asleep so peacefully. 


Enjoy. 

Queen April







 
 

No comments: