The Life with Queen April !

Monday, January 31, 2011

Project Life: Week 4 - Jan. 23rd- Jan. 29th

 
 
 
Week 4 already! Wow! If you would like to see more Project Life pictures go to Jessica's blog
 
 
 Sunday, Jan 23rd 
A day we will never forget. We went to the Israel Houghton concert at our church Solid Rock Worship Center. The concert was off the hook, amazing, touching......I can go on and on...We LOVED IT. 

This collage is actually Monday, I messed up on the day...Bummer...
January 24th, Monday.
As I passed the hallway I found my 4yr old watching T.V. and playing his LEGOS...it was so cute. Could not resist a photo. Also our family had the privilege to watch Devin while his family went to have dinner. We were all so giddy because he was here. He was just walking around the house then my son decided to put NEMO and put the KING down.....too adorable.

Tuesday, January 25th - I guess I forgot to take a picture....BUMMER...
First one this year.....ughhhhhh

Wednesday, Jan 26th..
Today I got out early because my momo had a Dr visit and I had to pick up my little one from her. So i decided to try to get back on treadmill again. It was so hard and boring...lol...

Thursday, Jan 27th
Lexi came out to help Hannie sell Girls Scout Cookies... They did great...


Friday, January 28th
During my lunch Hannah and her kinder class had a English Tea Party. It was so cute, all the girls were dressed up and had made hats. Hannah even took her own tea cup set that she had received from her NANA for her birthday. It was a hit, especially when C.S. Lewis a.k.a. Mr. Hansen came in and read them a book "The Chronicles of Narnia" It was so funny, him and his BILLY RAY CYRUS WIG. Later that evening we went to the teachers son Carson's birthday party.

Saturday, Jan 29th
Hannah was invited to another school birthday party. JORDAN. Here she is with the birthday girl. They got their faces painted by her mom...BEAUTIFUL.


Well that was my week. ENJOY.

Queen April

1 comment:

Kelli said...

oooh I love the tea party, so cute. and that concert sounds amazing! Happy Project Life Tuesday!