The Life with Queen April !

Monday, January 10, 2011

by the numbers..............................

Last week I found a blog that I have enjoyed stalking  reading. She had a post about by the numbers so I thought, "hey great idea." So here's mine .

by the numbers.......

2- # of days Dylan has until his 1st basketball practice for A.C.A.
       # of times I hit the snooze button this morning.

4- # of Hershey Nuggets with almonds I ate today....

5- # of days Dylan has left to complete his Pinewood Derby car for the race on Saturday.

6-# of days till Hannah can start selling Girl's Scout Cookies....so be ready...

15- # of minutes I was late to work this morning.

3- # of times I went back into the house because i forgot something.

10- the amount of gas I put in my car this morning.

 15 or more- the # of kicks that I got from Micah last night in bed.

30- # of pens I had at my desk today that I was using.

50- How much I wish I had to spare so I could start kickboxing this month. :(

60- How many minutes it took for me to help my 2 kids with their homework. What a night!

 

No comments: