The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project Life: Week 3- Sunday, January 16th thru Saturday, January 22nd



Wow! Week 3 already.

January 16th*
Sunday night we had a great speaker at our church "Solid Rock". Pastor Sergio De La Mora came down from San Diego, CA to preach and promote his new book. Great Pastor!




January 17th

Here is Micah posing for me! what kind of smile is that, but I'll take it.



January 18th
After Hannah's girls scout meeting we met up with her auntie at a friends house. We were trying to sell cookies but Devin decided that he wanted to bite the boxes. Isn't he a cutie!


January 19th
My husband and I got an invitation to our homebuilders church to check out a series that their Pastor is preaching on. It's a 9 week series called "Sacred Marriage". We really enjoyed it and will be back on Wednesday for more teaching on marriage.


January 20th
I have been contemplating whether to get bangs or not since my hair has really grown. My hair stylist gave me long bangs and I just wasnt satisfied so I decided to get bangs. So last night I went home after work and cut them myself. I need to go back to my hair stylist so she can fix them.  People actually do not recognize me. It's a big SHOCK!
(picture taken from my iphone)


January 21st

I love to pass down the hallway and peak into Micah's room. I always catch him in the cutest moments. Here he was laying on his bed watching TV and playing his DS. I just love it.


January 21st.

So we decided to go out to eat since we have been cutting down on going out to eat for 3 weeks. When I got in the truck my hubby asked why are you dressed up. I said, "I'm not but I have to comb my hair now since i have bangs."...lol...it's even a shocker for my hubby to see my hair combed. I have also decided that I only live once so whether I am chunky or not I will still take photos so that my kids will have memoires of their mom. So here I am.


This was my week, how was yours?
Enjoy.

Queen April

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bangs look great :) Kudos for you for taking pix of yourself...you are beautiful :)