The Life with Queen April !

Monday, January 10, 2011

Project Life: Week 1

 
If you are doing Project Life this year, Project Life Tuesday is a great way to stay on top of your photos and keep up with this amazing memory keeping tool. This is my 2nd year doing Project Life, it's not too late to start.
Week 1: ( Jan 2 - Jan 8th)

I am putting in the 1st of January. 
Here is my kiddos with their Popo and Momo on New's Years Day!

Jan 2nd
Hannah with her new cake maker that her auntie gave her for Christmas. You can add fondant also. She was super excited that her Daddy was showing her how to do it.

Jan 3rd-
Micah had taken a shower already and I had told him to get in bed well instead I found him outside of his big brother's room watching him play his PS3. 

Jan 4th
As i was driving up to my house after work I all of sudden paid attention to my tree I have in the front. I looked at it and noticed that the leaves had changed colors. I was so amazed because I didn't think that happened here. Beautiful Work Lord!

Jan 5th

We started off the new year's right by going to church this Wednesday. It has been awhile since we made it on a Wednesday. 

Jan 6th

Tonight Hannah needed help folding her blankets, I helped her and then i was told that I was a great mom because i am an awesome folder. lol 



 Jan 7th-
Today was boots and mitten day at school for Hannah. So she asked if she could wear her brothers boots...love it. 
Jan 8th

At noon I took the kids to Addie's 2nd Birthday party then later that night we went to our friends, "Mark and Renee" to hang out and play Wii ( Michael Jackson). There is Vince and Lexi competing and of course the handsome Devin making faces. Love it. 

Hope you enjoy my pics....

Queen April

No comments: