The Life with Queen April !

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Proud Auntie!

I would like to say that I am an Aunt who is honored to be a aunt to my nephews and nieces. I love all of them so much. 
Sunday I had the privilege to take care of the two little babies. 
Devin and Angelina. 
These babies are amazing and I love when I can have them over, today they had a play date at Auntie's house. 
My family and I had so much fun taking care of them, giving them both all the attention they deserve.

I put both the babies in Angelina's travel pak and rolled them over to the living room to play with big Legos. Micah and Hannah are so great with them, they just adore them.

  I love the way Devin came over in the morning to my house in his Pajamas. Love the colors and he looked so adorable. He is very attached to his parents so even though he knows me very well he still cry's. But we immediately put on one of his favorite movies "Monster's Inc" and he was so in-tuned to it that he forgot about his parents dropping him off. :) We then brought Micah's Big Leggos over so he could play and he really enjoyed them that I went to Walmart really fast leaving both babies with Uncle Vince and went to buy him his own set of Big Legos. I also bought Angelina a couple of stuff also. I love to spoil all of my nephews and nieces with love and more. 
Thank you Lord for allowing me be the BEST Aunt I can be!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi April!

Your header looks great! SO SO cute for March. I LOVE it! I'm so glad that post (and Sarah's) helped you! The more headers you make the easier the whole process becomes. Yea! :)

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You have a beautiful family!