The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 13: Project Life (March 13th thru March 19th)

 
 
 
 
Week 13 Already! Enjoy
 
 I love my niece to come over. She is a great baby and is so happy. Always smiling.
 Happy 10 year Anniversary Patrick and Angie.
 My cousin Amy and her family came down from Houston and we had a BBQ. Her daughter Amanda adored Angelina.
 I was putting something away in the refrigerator and look what I found in there. Yes, Micah's DS on the top shelf. I could not help but run and get my camera. When I asked him if he did this, of course his answer was "NO".
 I have two pictures for Thursday. I came out of the shower this morning to find my niece just loving on my pillow. Isn't this adorable. 
The bottom picture are my kids and niece Angelina posing for "St. Patrick's Day".

 Look who my kids bumped into right at 5 o'clock, yes...Mr. Webster. They did not even give him a chance to change out of his work clothes.
 And finally my husband did an awesome job on the garden he and the kids put together. This is mine and his box, the kids have their own. We have 2 types of lettuce, asparagus, and tomatoes in ours. 
Great Job Hunny. 

Enjoy!
Queen April

2 comments:

packmom said...

Too funny about the DS in the fridge! Love the family garden boxes--everyone benefits :0)

Claire said...

That picture of your niece loving on the pillow is beyond cute!

Cxx