The Life with Queen April !

Monday, June 14, 2010

All Clean!

So for a couple of weeks I have been trying to organize Hannah's room since we moved her back into the small room. It has been a challenge because I just have not been in the mood and secondly you need money to buy a lot of things. So I finally got to do it. Her daddy put more shelves in her closet and my friend from work to a trip to Container Store and picked up for me a box of 20 shoe boxes. YES she used all 20. lol I went through her stuff and we organized together. We also finally fixed up her calendar that I got from the Learning Zone. I laminated everything and finally got velcro and we fixed it up. She was so excited.

So her room is almost done. I need to incorporate some pink paint on her walls. Put up curtains and do the finishing touches. After that we are done. 

Next project the boys room. 


No comments: