The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project Life Week 21-23 (5/23-6/12)



Project Life
Week 21-23






May 23rd- Sunday-
Today was the first day of the new series "SuperHero" for Kingdom Kids at church. Hannie loves to dress up especially because they get a ticket if they do. So here she is all dressed up. Going all out. As for my Micah he is difficult so this is the best shot I could get of him. too cute.

May 24th -Monday
No Picture- i completly forgot.

May 25th- Tuesday'
No Picture again. oopss

May 26th- Wednesday


Guess who lost her tooth. Yes my baby at age 5. OMG. I was so shocked. It was after church and I went into the HEB to grab a couple of things and when I get back in the car she is crying and my oldest boy is laughing. Well she was crying because she said she did not want to look like her Nana's (toothless). We had to explain to her that her teeth were babies and would grow back.
It was too cute.

May, 27th- Thursday




When we told her she would get money from the ToothFairy then the next day she was trying to get her teeth to fall out. lol. She looks adorable trying getting up to find her money.

May 28th- Friday

I went to visit baby Devin after his surgery from Thursday. Of course Auntie had to hook him up with a toy and outfit. I love Dev. Also that night Dylan had the privelge to put flags on all the veterans who had past. He did this last year also. We always save 1 flag so that he can go to Uncle Bobby's gravesite and honor him. This is Alec and Dylan saluting Uncle Bobby.



May 29th- Saturday


Hannah and Micah being silly.

Week 22- (5/30-6/5)



May 30th- Sunday

Every year our church Solid Rock honors the graduates of that year. I was blessed to be able to particpate in the graduation ceremony since I finally graduated with my BBA in Accounting.
What a blessing to be standing up here with my Pastors.


<

Monday May 31st-
Happy Memorial Day. We spent the day at my sister's house. They BBQ'd.

Tuesday- June 1st
No photo



Wed- June 2nd

This picture was taken from my hubby I-phone so not a great photo but it is the cutest photo.
She was posing for me. She dressed herself. She is something else.



Thursday - June 3rd
Last night our power went out due to the storm and the was an overwhelming response of power outage that it would be a couple of days before it would be back on. So we went to have a Slumber party at my sister's house. My kids were excited as well as Devin. Look at him on the air mattress super excited.





Friday, June 4th
Well day 2 of our slumber party at my sis. My hubby made dinner. Chicken tacos and chalupas. We also had a great center piece. "Devin".
He sits in the center while we eat.


 Saturday, June 5th

Uncle Vince got up early and went to a garage sale and found this for Devin. He loves it. I also went to a pampered chef party and we had to make stuff. Oh My! Amanda and I actually made this. That's right and it was delicious.

Week 23 (6/6-6/12)




Sunday, June 6th

My baby left to visit his Dad for a whole month. He does not come back until July 4th...Boo Hoo. I miss him already.
Mr. Devin chilling in Kingdom Kids while his Daddy and siblings are listening to the WORD. He is also wearing the shirt i bought him.




Monday-June 7th
Hannah tried out Gymnastics today and she loved it. So i signed her up.


Tuesday, June 8th

On Monday after Gymnastics we went to Academy to buy Hannah a new outfit well she saw these shoes she wanted but I told her not today. So she told me to call her Nana so she could buy them. Well Hannah went with her aunite and nana and they bought her shoes.
Spoiled.



Wed- June 9th
Vince came home from church with my name tag. That's right baby I will be a volunteer at the Welcome Center at Yorktown. I know a shocker but YES i can be nice.


Thursday- June 10th
Hannah got invited to go spend a night at Ms. Haley's house so there she is already to go. Mr Micah is just being himself and running around.

Friday- June 11th
No picture



Sat-June 12th

Hannah and Micah had two parties to go too. They went to their cousin Benjamin's at Peter Pipers and then to Allie Boo at Sonic. Here they are at the bottom with Baby Jacob who was at her party.
They had so much fun. They were also so very dirty.

So this is my Project Life. Hope you enjoy.

Queen April



No comments: