The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Biggest Loser



As many of you may know or many may not know that I am in a Biggest Loser
contest at work. We started the contest on May 1st and it ends Aug 30th. There are about 15 of us. The POT is big. I decided to join and try this out. Let me tell you THIS IS HARD. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks already and ALL I have lost is 6.2 pounds. 


This morning I woke up feeling bummed because I am doing everything I am suppose to be doing but do not see the pounds shedding and it is really frustrating. 


  1. I count my calories
  2. I quit sodas except once in awhile.
  3. I workout
What more can I do? This morning I felt like giving up but then that would mean that I would feel awful about myself for the rest of my life If i stayed this way.

Today I did not want to workout but I decided to JUST DO IT.
So there I go after work to go run 5 miles and burn 630 calories. 

I have a ways to go but I just hope I can see the pounds shed. 
I think I am going to get a personal trainer 2 days out of the week. 
I also have heard great things about ZUMBA  
but of course I will not go alone. SO i need a partner. 
ANYONE?

I don't know what to do anymore, I know I should not give up but this losing weight is really hard. 

Please PRAY for me that I can continue on this journey and succeed. 

Thanks, 

Queen April

No comments: