The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project Life Week 24 (Sun. 6/13 - Sat 6/19)




Wow! Another week has gone by. Here is my Project Life Week 24 pictures.
Enjoy.



Sunday, June 13th
My baby nephew Devin got to spend a couple of hours with us while his mommy and daddy went to church at 11:30. I went to 10 a.m. service so I could watch him since he is unable to stay in the nursery b/c of his button. So Auntie gets to watch him on Sundays. YEAH!




Monday, June 14th
Here is Ms. Hannah enjoying her Gymnastics class. She is doing great. So proud of her.




Tuesday, June 15th
My hubby had a meeting and I wanted to run after work so I had to put my kiddos in the jogging stroller and off we went. This is the second time Micah goes with me and falls asleep. I had to stop at my aunt's on the way and get a pillow.





Wednesday, June 16th
Here is Ms. Hannah we are at Home Depot looking for the finishing touches for her room. 



Thursday, June 17th
Hannah's 1st day of Piano. She did super. 



Friday, June18th

I know call me crazy. I have not finished the book Eclipse so I have been hooked the last couple of days. So when I reach a red light I read then when ppl honk at me I move. Hee hee..I know call me crazy. 



Saturday, June 19th

Today I took pictures for a friend for her Life Group and my daughter Hannah came along and at the end she posed with our friend Kara. They are Divas. Crazy girls. 

I hope you enjoy my pictures. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Eclipse! I can not wait for the movie! Looks like you had a great week.