The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Webster

My kids absolutely adore our neighbors
Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Webster. 
Let me tell you as soon as we drive up to our driveway and they see the car and garage open they beg us to go say Hi. Or if they are outside then they run up to them and just have the greatest time with them.
They adore them. Mr. Webster is usually watering his grass so they love that part 
because he lets them water his grass and even get wet sometimes.
He will also bring out the tennis balls and let them throw them on the roof and chase the ball afterwards.

So guess what when I got home from work Mr. Webster was watering his grass and I asked have my kiddos seen you. He said," No bring them out." So as soon as I walked in the door I told Hannah, "guess whose outside?"
She ran outside with her cousin Adrik following along. 
Micah was still in his pajamas. Yes I know at 5 p.m. so I told him who was outside so he made me change him really fast. 
As you can see he ran outside yelling, " Mr. Webster"
Hannah & Micah cousins were over so they were thrilled just as well. 
Look who had control of the water hose. Yup!
Ms. Hannah

There's Micah running through. 

Mr. Webster took over because Hannah was getting the kiddos wet. And it would not look nice if they went to VBS drenched. lol

After the water hose, he brought out the tennis balls. 
Didn't I tell you he would. 

They were bummed they had to go but dont worry there is more of Mr. & Mrs. Webster in the future. 




No comments: