The Life with Queen April !

Sunday, July 6, 2008

At Home Atlast.

Well, we are finally home. We quite did not finish painting until 6:10 p.m. and were rushing to get our kids ready in order to make it to church on time. I thought I was going to make it home by 9 p.m. to watch Army Wives on time, but of course......my dad needs to go to the H.E.B and he takes for ever, then I had a missed call from my mom; therefore, I called her back and she is sick as can be and wanted something to eat.....so there we go, after taking Popo home we are in the Whataburger line. While all this is going on my kids are fussing in the backseat. My Momo and Dad tell us when we get there to pick up our kids that my son "Micah" had diarrhea and vomited. We really think that it was Momo's chicken salad that made him sick, but let's not tell her. Ha.


FYI* You should of heard my baby he started singing "It's raining, it's pouring", he was actually humming it..............it sounded so cute..............then my daughter was praying for my husband in the car...................she sounded so cute............Boy do I love my kids.........................

No comments: