The Life with Queen April !

Friday, July 4, 2008

Pain....Pain....More Pain.


Today was suppose to be a great day. I had outfits picked out for my kids for Fourth of July so that i could take pictures. I wanted to take my kids to the FIREWORKS...but about noon those plans went down the drain when I felt a MIGRAINE headache coming on. I took an aspirin and took a nap, hoping that it would go away. When I woke up from my nap it was worst......I mean throbbing.... I then had no choice but to take the Migraine medicine that my Doctor prescribed to me, which I don't like to because it makes me feel really nauseas. I've been in my dark room all day and nothing seems to help......I then had no choice but to go to the bathroom and try to vomit (gross)......nothing would happen so I then took a hot shower which ended up as a bath. I laid in there for about 30 minutes and that I can say actually helped. My headache is not as strong anymore and I am actually feeling a lot better now that it is 10:13 p.m. and almost time for bed. What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess tomorrow I can reenact Fourth of July just for the pictures, since I have my scrapbook pages already envisioned in my head.

My husband is such a wonderful man, he has been working on our living room all day. He is remodeling it for me. And he is beat but he went to the H.E.B and went to go get me soup, Sprites, and watermelon. He even came and brought it to my bedside. Boy do I love this man.

No comments: