The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I LOVE MY KIDS............





I look at my kids and I can not stop Thanking God for them. I am so excited my son came back from visiting his father. His brother and sister were so excited that they will not leave him alone. Vince and I painted his room all day Saturday until 1 a.m. and bought him new furniture. We wanted to suprise him and boy was he suprised. He loved it. We are trying to get Micah to start sleeping with big brother. Sunday night was the first night and he slept there until 3:45 a.m. then showed up on our bed. Big brother put him to sleep last night and tonight. I posted these pictures so you can see how precious my babies are. Now on the other hand the Princess Hannah came to our bed at midnight so we really did not get the bed to ourselves. She then ended up in Dylan's room while Micah came to our room. What a night? Doesn't she look beautiful in that outfit. I love the colors, she is so scrapable. I know sometimes my children can frustrate me but boy do I love them. I can imagine how much I frustrate GOD with my behavior sometimes. Wow...that opens my eyes....Just wanted to show off my handsome/beautiful children. They are my world....................

No comments: