The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Fabrite Shoes Mama.....




We just got blessed yesterday with some clothes and a pair of Pink Soccer shoes for Hannah. This morning Hannah found the PINK soccer shoes. When i got home from school she was upset because Micah lost her special shoes. I didn't know what shoes she was referring to until she described them to me. Well, we searched everywhere and we could not find them. As I was about to turn off the light in her room I told myself to open her drawers to her dresser. Guess what! I found the pink soccer shoes in a drawer. Her good o'baby brother hide them real good. He's a Ham. She just had to put them on to show Daddy and I her "FABRITE" (favorite) shoes. She is now ready to play soccer, but I think she has to wait one more season because she does not turn 4 until December. That stinks.....Check out Ms. Hannah...

No comments: