The Life with Queen April !

Monday, July 7, 2008

HOT.....HOT....HOT

Boy is it hot in my house and I have to get use to it until about 8 or 9 p.m. I am pretty sure everyone is going through the same problem we are. Boy was our light bill high.....talk about in May it was 250 and in June 400.....WOW!!!!!.....talk about having to discipline ourselves. I always have my house at 73 when i get home, I love it cold......boy when I got our bill.......I was like okay we have to change some things. It was so funny because the day we got our new bill I told my husband that we had to leave it at 78, he's like okay, well i was working around the house and finally felt the heat. I told him what is the AC on......he said you told me 78......I was like forget that go turn it down to 74.....I could not handle it....I was so accustom to my ways that it is hard to break a habit......Today i felt the heat but instead of always being covered up with a blanket, RIGHT??????????

No comments: