The Life with Queen April !

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Biggest Loser Here I Come.

Well, this week is coming to an end and it has been a difficult week. At my work we have gone into a contest where there are 10 of us who are trying to lose weight for 3 months. The person with the best percentage of weight loss will win $250. That's right, I said, "250" so as you know i am a competitor and WILL win....I have been changing my ways of eating and have been taking my lunch to work. I have cut down to 2 sodas a day and been working out. I have been sore all week but that is a good feeling. I have actually gotten up on Wednesday and went to the GYM at 6. Yes i said 6 A.M. as many of you know I am not a morning person, but needless to say i was in a great mood all day long. Tomorrow morning I will be going again. I am determined and will succeed.

No comments: