The Life with Queen April !

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Circus.....Circus...Circus....





Well,I get a phone call today @ work from my children's godmother letting me know that today the Circus has tickets for $5 today only. If you say, "SALE" I jump. There I go calling my husband and letting him know to go by tickets. My hubby is so good to me, he drops washing the dishes and goes and stands in line to buy tickets for us. It turns out that you needed a coupon and they were $6. Thank goodness to the lady behind my husband b/c she heard his dilemma and gave him some coupons. She saved the day. God Bless that woman. Of course I already had my evening planned out. I was going to come home and clean out my oldest son's room for an hour then I was going to study for a quiz that I have tomorrow in Financial Mgmt. Well none of that happen. I actually have my book opened but I dont feel like studying. Ha As for the Circus, we paid $18 for our tickets but ended up spending over $40 inside, my baby wanted a lite up sword and Hannah wanted a snowcone pony cup along with popcorn, and a soda. Talk about they know where to make their money....they sure did sucker us in...... ha My kids had a blast, they had never been to a show and I had not been in such a long time. They loved the lions and elephants and dogs.....but the best thing they liked was the ride on the colorful trolly........Hope you all had as much fun as I did today. Here are pictures of tonight.

No comments: